Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1 - 3 workdays
Busch Müller IXON IQ front light + XBack senso rear lightThe IXON IQ with the revolutionary new IQ technology shines for five hours with up to 40 lux... more
Busch Müller IXON IQ front light + XBack senso rear light
The IXON IQ with the revolutionary new IQ technology shines for five hours with up to 40 lux and thus 300 percent brighter than the StVZO demands.
The heart of the IQ-TEC is a radically newly developed special reflector with integrated cooling system. The light of a high power LED is used as an indirect light source.
In the middle of the reflector no bulbs can be seen. The light field of the IXON IQ is maximally homogeneously illuminated and twice as wide as usual.
- High performance LED with 100,000 hours lifespan
- brilliant white light with xenon effect
- Highly efficient comfort electronics with 90% efficiency
- integrated cooling system
- Capacity and charge status display
- Fully charged in just 4-5 hours
- Safety electronics: no overcharging of batteries & detection of batteries to prevent erroneous charging
- Handlebar adapter with quick release, rotatable and swiveling, headlights also removable
- Use of batteries or accumulators possible (commercial Mignon, AA)
- The integrated in the headlight processor-controlled charging electronics (with minus delta-U shutdown) allows charging of different capacity batteries
Two switch positions: High power mode: 40 lux (5 hours) City eco mode: 10 lux (20 hours)
Weight headlight: approx. 140g (without batteries)
Xback rear light - a new safety dimension for cyclists in the dark: this is the revolutionary LineTec technology from Busch & Müller. This technology forms the heart of the new battery diode backlight IXBACK senso: In the crystal-clear light box sits a patented lens system, which fans out the light of a single LED into a brilliant red light strip.
- Pressure switch, ergonomically integrated
- small design: 54x42x29 mm (housing with light box without holder)
- weighs only 50 g (including batteries)
- for two lady cells (enclosed)
- approved according to StVZO
- best safety and visibility thanks to integrated, innovative LineTec technology
- Light box and housing can be mounted either removable or theft-proof
- with automatic switch-on "senso": tail light is activated when the wheel starts to move in the dark
- Indicator LED indicates battery replacement
Included in delivery: Ixon IQ LED cordless headlamp, Xback taillight with battery, mains charger, 4 batteries (2,100 mAh)
Supplier number: 192QMLA/382/1US
Sorry, there is no entry at this time