Please revise your cookie settings to view this video.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1 - 3 workdays
Cane Creek 40-Series Headset bottom semi ZS56 1.5" to 1 1/8"Only the lower part of the tax rate will be delivered. Please order the upper part separately!... more
Cane Creek 40-Series Headset bottom semi ZS56 1.5" to 1 1/8"
Only the lower part of the tax rate will be delivered. Please order the upper part separately! The all-new 40 Series is the workhorse in the Cane Creek line-up. Featuring all the features needed for a durable and lightweight headset, the series represents the perfect balance of performance and durability at a reasonable price. Developed by Cane Creek in Fletcher, NC.
- 6061 T-6 Aluminum extra machined to save weight
- Innovative clip-seal technology seals the entire upper part and includes the compression ring to reduce the number of parts
- High-quality, low-friction seal on the fork cone
- Durable steel fork cone
- Reliable sealed black oxide bearings
- all inner parts are compatible with those of the 10, 40 and 110 series
- SHIS: ZS / 56/30 / H4 / K
- Type lower part: ZS - ZeroStack
- lower head tube inner diameter: 55.95 mm
- Fork seat diameter: 30.015 mm
- lower height: 4 mm
- Lower bearing: Black Oxide, sealed
- Weight: 88 g
- Size: 1.5 "to 1 1/8"
- Material: 6061 aluminum
- Color: Black
|Fork Shaft||1-1 / 8 inches ahead|
|for fork shaft down||30 (1-1 / 8 inches)|
Supplier number: BAA0089K
Ich habe nur den Aufpreskonus fürs Federgabelschaftrohr ferwendet , der ist aus Stahl und sehr stabil.