Please revise your cookie settings to view this video.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Availability: Please select an option
Cane Creek 40-Series headset upper cup semi-int ZS44 - 1 1/8 - CarbonThis article includes only the upper part! Please order the matching lower one separately. This... more
Cane Creek 40-Series headset upper cup semi-int ZS44 - 1 1/8 - Carbon
This article includes only the upper part! Please order the matching lower one separately. This headset comes with carbon cap.
The all-new 40 Series is the workhorse in the Cane Creek line-up. Featuring all the features needed for a durable and lightweight headset, the series represents the perfect balance of performance and durability at a reasonable price. Developed by Cane Creek in Fletcher, NC.
- 6061 T-6 Aluminum extra machined to save weight
- Innovative clip-seal technology seals the entire upper part and includes the compression ring to reduce the number of parts
- High-quality, low-friction seal on the fork cone
- Durable steel fork cone
- Reliable sealed black oxide bearings
- For many of the IS and ZS models, tall and short end caps made of aluminum or carbon are available
- Interlok® spacer compatible
- all inner parts are compatible with those of the 10, 40 and 110 series
- SHIS: ZS / 44 / 28.6 / H15 / K
- Type upper part: ZS - ZeroStack
- Upper head tube Inner diameter: 44.00mm
- Stem clamp diameter: 28.6mm (1 1/8 ")
- top height: 8 mm (short); 15 mm (tall)
- Upper bearing: Black Oxide, sealed
- Weight: 44 g; 53 g
- Size: 1 1/8 "
- Material: 6061 aluminum
- Color: Black
|Fork Shaft||1-1 / 8 inches ahead|
|for fork shaft up||28.6 (1-1 / 8 inches ahead)|
Supplier number: BAA0080UD
Sorry, there is no entry at this time