Please revise your cookie settings to view this video.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Availability: Please select an option
Cane Creek Double Barrel Coil IL Rear ShockThere are few companies that are as deeply rooted in cycling as Cane Creek. Ideas such as the... more
Cane Creek Double Barrel Coil IL Rear Shock
There are few companies that are as deeply rooted in cycling as Cane Creek. Ideas such as the introduction of threadless headsets, AngleSet solutions or the Double Barrel suspension platform through to climb switch technology are still making a name for themselves in the bike industry.
Their new Double Barrel Coil IL damper is the new choice of riders looking for the premium performance of a steel spring damper in conjunction with topp weight. It's the first dual-chamber inline damper to feature climb switch technology, 4-way adjustability and unrivaled performance; to dominate aggressive trails - with superior heat dissipation and linear spring action.
- lighter high-end inline spring damper without piggyback with Climp Switch Uphill mode
- Climb Switch: Uphill mode of the lowspeed area to optimize the pedaling efficiency with simultaneous rocker suppression
- independent 4-way setting of high- and low-speed compression and rebound and climb switch mode
- Twin Tube technology (oil circulation through 2 highspeed and 4 lowspeed valves)
- handmade in Fletcher / USA
- Weight: 285g (216x63mm without spring)
- only compatible with Valt Lightweight feather (sold separately)
- Spring and bushings are not included
190 x 50mm (7.5 "x 2.0")
200 x 50mm (7.87 "x 2.0")
200 x 57mm (7.87 "x 2.25")
216 x 63mm (8.5 "x 2.5")
|Damping Type||50 mm, 57 mm, 63 mm|
Supplier number: BAD1743
Sorry, there is no entry at this time