Please revise your cookie settings to view this video.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Availability: Please select an option
Carbocage Ultralight Chainguide Carbon 4X ISCG old.The chain guide of the world champions. With the CARBOCAGE 4X, Roger Rinderknecht 2012, Joost... more
Carbocage Ultralight Chainguide Carbon 4X ISCG old.
The chain guide of the world champions. With the CARBOCAGE 4X, Roger Rinderknecht 2012, Joost Wichman 2013 and Katy Curd drove for the title in 2014. Like the majority of the German 4X Elite, they rely on the perfect function of the lightest chain guide on the market. The CARBOCAGE 4X is the ultimate 4 cross chain guide, ideal for hardtails or fullys up to 100 mm travel. Ultralight and super silent. Carbon is far superior to aluminum or steel as a material for chain guides. On the one hand, the lower weight, and on the other hand, the better resistance to moderate violence. Once set, the guide is maintenance-free. An annoying readjustment is eliminated, since the carbon parts give in to force impact and flex back to their original position. On the other hand, lightweight steel or aluminum guides bend easily and therefore often have to be readjusted.
- CNC machined from carbon fiber composite
- Screws and Pulley made of anodised aluminum
- Due to the patented cage construction, the sensationally low weight and good stiffness are possible
- very simple and precise fine adjustment on the catenary by Gummispacer
- the leadership has been tested in racing since 2006 and proved to be 100% reliable
- Chainring size: 36 - 38 teeth
- Attachment: ISCG03
- Chain line: 48 to 58 mm (ISCGalt)
- Colors: black, red, gold, silver, blue, green, purple (refers to screws and rollers, the guide itself is always carbon-natural!)
- Weight: 98 g (ISCG03)
|Number Chainrings||1- Speed|
|Gradation||36 teeth, 37 teeth, 38 teeth|
Sorry, there is no entry at this time