Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Availability: Please select an option
Absolute Black Shimano Road Chainring - Oval - 110 BCD - grayThe Absolute Black 110mm 5-hole chainrings are compatible with pre-2014 cranksets such as the... more
Absolute Black Shimano Road Chainring - Oval - 110 BCD - gray
The Absolute Black 110mm 5-hole chainrings are compatible with pre-2014 cranksets such as the Shimano Dura-Ace FC7900, the Ultegra FC6750, the Shimano 105-5750 and many more with 5-hole recording. These are the best switchable oval chainrings on the market.
Oval chainrings work so well because a rider does not consistently generate power during a kick. Their shape optimizes the transmission of power from the pedals to the rear wheel. Oval chainrings give the pedal kick more uniformity and make climbs easier. Hard to believe - a round chainring does not transmit the torque as evenly on the rear wheel as an oval creates! The rider will find pedaling with an oval chainring much "rounder" than with a true round.
- Sizes and weight: 50Z (122 g) | 52Z (135g)
- Color: red anodized
- Material: CNC machined Txxx aluminum
- suitable for 9, 10, 11-speed chains
- for the assembly of the large chainring longer sprocket bolts are needed
- compatible with: Shimano Dura-Ace 7900, 7950, Ultegra 6750, 6700, Shimano 105-5700, Tiagra 4650, FSA, Rotor 3D & 3D +, S-Works and many other older cranks. Also fits Sram Force and Red, but NOT compatible with Sram cranks, which have 1 hidden chainring bolt (Force22, Red22). Compatible with Di2.
|Compatibility||9-, 10 times, 11-|
|Hole Circle||5-arm - 110 mm|
Supplier number: ROV525RD
Sorry, there is no entry at this time