Fabric Line Shallow Race Saddle - 134 mm - Black
The basic design of the Line is based on the Scoop saddle. In contrast to the Scoop, the Line is additionally equipped with a waterproof pad that has a central pressure relief channel running through its entire length. This puts less strain on the pudendal artery. The Line is specifically designed for comfort during longer days in the saddle.
- Award-winning manufacturing process
- Flexible frame and soft foam
- Full length pressure relief channel
- For all varieties of cycling
- Multiple winner at ''Best in Test''
- Easy to clean and extremely durable
- Struts: Titanium (7 mm)
- Base: Flexible nylon
- Cover: Microfiber
- Profile: Shallow
- Weight: 237 g
- Width: 134 mm
- Length: 270 mm
The Line saddle's three-piece design eliminates compression and tension normally found in traditional hard saddles with stretched uppers. The waterproof microfiber upper is applied directly to a flexible frame. This allows for a softer foam to be used, giving you more comfort all over.