VAT included FREE SHIPPING
Availability: Please select an option
Fox Shox DHX2 Rear Shock - 2018The brand new Fox DHX2: The choice of downhill champions Rachel Atherton and Danny Hart! It... more
Fox Shox DHX2 Rear Shock - 2018
The brand new Fox DHX2: The choice of downhill champions Rachel Atherton and Danny Hart!
It is the most advanced steel strut from Fox and can be adjusted in high and low speed compression as well as in high and low speed rebound. In addition, the oil flow has been revised for 2018, increasing damping control and consistency. An improved, linear damping characteristic allows particularly rich suspension. New seals reduce the friction again. The new SLS steel spring allows a weight saving on titanium spring level at an affordable price.
ATTENTION: Damper will be delivered without spring and bushes. These must be ordered separately.
The manufacturer recommends using the damper with the specially developed and matched SLS spring. This gives a better response and a weight saving of up to 200 g compared to the conventional steel spring.
- revised oil flow increases damping control and consistency
- improved, linear damping characteristics allow particularly rich suspension
- RVS damping system (Road-Valve-System)
- Revised seals minimize friction
- Adjustable high and low speed compression
- adjustable high and low speed rebound
- adjustable preload
- Ti-nitride coating for even less friction and even better response
- Installation lengths / stroke: 200/57 mm | 216/63 mm | 222/69 mm | 241/76 mm | 267/89 mm
|Damping Type||57 mm, 63 mm, 69 mm, 76 mm, 89 mm|
|Rear Shock Fitting Length||200 mm, 216 mm, 222 mm, 241 mm, 267 mm|
Supplier number: 961-01-127
Sorry, there is no entry at this time