Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
These options are not available!
Genesis Day One LTD - BlackThe Day One LTD is an ideal, low-maintenance workhorse for those who want to move moderate... more
Genesis Day One LTD - Black
The Day One LTD is an ideal, low-maintenance workhorse for those who want to move moderate loads efficiently and comfortably over waves landscapes. It's an extremely versatile bike - we've even seen it shut down (via a simple and affordable sprocket) and do some pretty challenging expeditions with flying colors. In addition to full-length fenders, it has a Tubus rack, a B & M Luxos U IQ2 front light with USB charging point and a B & M Secula Plus tail light.
We recommend a professional final assembly before departure.
Important note: The brake systems on all Genesis models are mirrored mounted!
- Frame sizes: M, L, XL
- Color: Black
- Frame: Genesis Mjölnir Seamless Double-Butted Cromoly
- Fork: CR-MO UniCrown Disc
- Handlebar: Genesis Aluminum Compact Drop, XS = 400mm / SM = 420mm / L-XL = 440mm
- Handlebar Tape / Handles: Velo Tape with Gel
- Stem: Genesis AS-027, +/- 7 degrees, 100 mm in length
- Headset: Prestine PT-1606 1 1/8 "Semi Cartridge
- Seatpost: Genesis aluminum seatpost
- Saddle: Genesis Road Comfort
- Pedals: NW-91K
- Shifter: Microshift BS-N08 Bar End
- Brakes: Promax DSK-300, mechanical disc brakes, 160 mm VR, 160mm HR
- Brake Lever: Promax BL-253
- Chain: KMC X1
- Crankset: SAMOX AF13, 42 teeth, XS - 165 mm, S-XL 170 mm
- Bottom Bracket: Prestine Cartridge, 68-110 mm
- Rims: Jalco XCD22, 32 holes
- Hubs (V / H): DH-T4051 hub dynamo, Nexus SG-C6001-8 hub gears, 32 hole Center Lock
- Spokes: steel 14G
- Tire: CST Sensamo Speed 60TPI with reflective tape, 700C x 35C
- Porter: tube
- Lamps: Busch + Müller Luxos U IQ2 front, Secula Plus rear
|Wheel Size||28 inches|
Supplier number: 01205100518
Sorry, there is no entry at this time