Hope Pick n Mix control set shell single - bottom - blue
Meanwhile, finding the right headset is a lot like looking for a needle in a haystack!
Integrated, semi-integrated, reducing and different dimensions don't make the whole situation any easier. But don't panic! We decided to offer upper and lower shells separately, so you can and will find the right and suitable combination for your frame and fork. There are a few things you should remember though, as even we can't work magic and squeeze mismatched headsets into your frame.
We don't have everything in the range, but we do have the main standard shells, a total of 9 different ones for the bottom and 5 different ones for the top. Having accurate specs makes finding the right shell a breeze, so grab your calipers and play it safe.
The second point is that unfortunately there is no ''standard'' anymore - there may be 1 1/8 inch, which describes a lot of headsets, but this is not sufficient because it doesn't clarify whether the headset has outboard cups, semi-integrated or possibly even fully integrated. To be sure what your frame's dimensions are and what headset you need, you'd better measure twice.
Although there is no standard on dimensions, the materials we use and employ all meet an exceedingly high standard and are also identical across all headset shells. Here at Barnoldswick we use stainless steel bearings which are hand assembled before leaving our factory to be fitted by you with love.
- Material:stainless steel
- HSCAB | EC34/30 | classic 1 1/8'' shell - frame inner diameter 33.9 mm
- HSCBB | ZS44/30 | semi-integrated 1 1/8'' shell - frame inner diameter 43.95 mm
- HSCDB | ZS49/30 | 1 1/2'' to 1 1/8'' Reducing Cup - Frame Inner Diameter 49.57 mm
- HSCEB | ZS56/40 |1 1/2'' semi-integrated shell - frame inner diameter 55.9 mm
- HSCFB | EC49/40 | classic 1 1/2'' shell - frame inner diameter 49.57 mm
- HSCGB | ZS55/40 | semi-integrated 1 1/2'' shell - frame inner diameter 54.9 mm
- HSCHB | EC44/40 | classic 1 1/2'' shell - frame inner diameter 43.95 mm
|Fork steerer tube||1 1/8 inch Ahead, Tapered|
|For bottom steerer tube dimension||30 (1 1/8 inch), 40 (onepointfive)|