Please revise your cookie settings to view this video.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
These options are not available!
The proven Pro ll hubs have been praised since their market launch - either in the trade press or by professional drivers. Hope has made some small changes to make the hub even better.
The industrial bearings of the Evo hub are made of stainless steel, so they run even longer and softer and the axle has a larger inner diameter of 17mm for more rigidity. The Pro ll Evo hubs all have 6-hole disc holders.
- CNC milled in Barnoldswick, England
- assembled and assembled by hand in England
- Storage Type: Stainless Steel (61804, 1728, 61803, 61903)
- 6 different colors
- lighter, stiffer and more durable with better concentricity
- lasered logos
- With extra available adapters on a variety of axes convertible
- Material hub body: heat treated 2014-T6 aluminum
- Color: black, red, purple, blue, silver, gray (gunsmoke)
- Brake mount: 6-hole, IS2000
Installation width: 100 mm
Number of holes: 28, 32, 36
Axle mount: 9 x 100 mm quick release
Weight: 189 g
|Color||black, blue, grey, red, silver|
|Disc Mounting||IS2000 - 6 holes|
|Installation Standard||9 x 100 mm (VR)|
|Hole Number||28, 32, 36|
Sorry, there is no entry at this time
Functional cookies are absolutely necessary for the functionality of the webshop. These cookies assign a unique random ID to your browser so that your unhindered shopping experience can be guaranteed over several page views.
Marketing cookies are used to serve advertisements on the website in a targeted and individualized manner across multiple page views and browser sessions.
Tracking cookies help the shop operator to collect and evaluate information about the behaviour of users on their website.
Service cookies are used to provide the user with additional offers (e.g. live chats) on the website. Information obtained via these service cookies may also be processed further for page analysis.