VAT included FREE SHIPPING
Availability: Please select an option
Hope Tech 3 E4 Discbrake braided - silverThe new Tech 3 brake lever replaces the Tech Evo brake lever. Hope has tried to keep the... more
Hope Tech 3 E4 Discbrake braided - silver
The new Tech 3 brake lever replaces the Tech Evo brake lever. Hope has tried to keep the benefits of the Tech Evo brake lever but to improve the ergonomics and integration of gear levers on the handlebars.
The Tech 3 brake lever works with all current calipers and is 5% more powerful than the Tech Evo lever. You can still adjust the lever width and the pressure point and the piston is operated by means of a cam and a roller system, so that the lever can be pulled without free travel and clamping parts.
The two-piece clamp for attachment to the handlebar simplifies assembly, since you do not have to remove anything from the handlebar to grow it. Some of Hope's customers considered the Tech and Tech Evo brake levers to be relatively bulky and found it hard to find room on the handlebars where they had to mount triggers for rear derailleur, front and rear suspension, and adjustable seat post. For this reason, Hope has struggled with the Tech 3 to a brake lever, which integrates easily with the other triggers and remotes.
The brake lever is no longer identical for left and right as a result of this design. The Tech 3 can be combined without the special lever clamp with the Shimano I-Spec Trigger. For SRAM, there is a filigree and inconspicuous lever clamp as retrofit part.
E4 Brake Caliper: Post Mount caliper with black bore cap and 4 x 16 mm phenolic pistons. Cable outlet on the inside of the pliers to avoid kinking of the pipe.
- 'On the fly' BPC (bite point control) and reach adjustment
- Compatible with Shimano I-Spec shifters
- Direct Mount Bracket for SRAM shifter optionally available
- 5% more power compared to TECH Evo brake levers
- Handed master cylinder for better integration on the handlebars
- New piston dust cover design
- New reservoir membrane control
- CNC milled in Barnoldswick, England
- 9.74 Brake caliper with all mounting options
- 2014 T6 aluminum alloy
- Wide angle hose connection bracket
- from above exchangeable brake pads
- Standard or floating rotor optionally available
- Weight: from 300 g
With the reworked caliper and brilliant Tech 3 lever, the E4 offers a wide range of riders the power and adjustability they need.
|Brake Type||Disc brake hydraulically|
|Caliper||PM - Postmount|
Supplier number: T3E4SBFR
Sorry, there is no entry at this time