Please revise your cookie settings to view this video.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
These options are not available!
Jagwire Shift Cable Set Road Elite Sealed - Matt BlackThe Elite Sealed Set is unique in the market. Since the system is not sealed with the help of... more
Jagwire Shift Cable Set Road Elite Sealed - Matt Black
The Elite Sealed Set is unique in the market. Since the system is not sealed with the help of sealed end caps but completely sealed, the set uses a continuous liner to completely shield against dust and moisture. To achieve the lowest possible friction and best performance, a polymer-coated train (from 2019 polished ultra-slick train) was developed. Together with the new Speed-Lube lubricant (from 2019 Slick Lube lubricant), which is applied on the entire surface of the liner, this set achieves top performance. Badly functioning circuits or brakes due to contamination are finally a thing of the past with these sets.
- Length of cable: 2300 mm front and rear
- Outer shell length: 1700 mm
- Dimensions outer cable sheathing: Ø 5.00 mm
- Liner: Speed-Lube Liner 2225 mm front and back
- Inner cable type: STS-LF brake cable, polymer coated
- Compatible with: Compatible with SRAM / Shimano Road
- Outer shell type: XEX
- 2 x LEX-SD 4 mm outer cable sheathing, 300 mm
- Outer sheath connector (4/5 mm)
- 2 x gaskets for liners
- 2 x open end caps (brass)
- 4 x open end caps (aluminum) for 5 mm outer shell
- 2 x open end caps (aluminum) for 4 mm outer shell
- 2 x non-crimp end sleeves
- 2 x 5G Tube Tops- Frame Guards
- 2 x Rotating Hooks connection hooks
- Pro Indexed inline pull adjuster (4/5 mm)
- Color white
All train sets contain the necessary small parts and accessories!
Supplier number: RCK453
Sorry, there is no entry at this time