Leatt DBX 6.5 Carbon Neck Guard
Leatt's latest high-end brace, the DBX 6.5 was developed for the racers among you where every gram in the equipment counts or for all those who want the loose airy feeling while riding, but do not want to take any risks. The all-new DBX 6.5 Neck Brace is based on the successful formula of the popular DBX 5.5, but features a MaxiWave full carbon body, making it significantly lighter and, thanks to the stiffer construction, even more robust.
So the DBX 6.5 comes in at a super sporty 600g, very airy and makes the competition look old.
- New MaxiWave Carbon Matrix for even more stiffness with less weight
- Developed by medical doctors and bio medical engineers and tested by the fastest bike riders in the world
- Complete new chassis design made from fiberglass reinforced polyamide
- New and improved double CoreFlex thorax back brace, even more comfortable and adapts to natural body movements
- The thorax brace on the back is designed to break in special cases to avoid too much pressure on vertebrae, the same goes for the trailers in the front
- Sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters for optimal fit adjustable without tools
- 4 angle options for the rear thorax brace to accommodate more body shapes
- New helmet support area for increased freedom of movement for head and helmet
- Adjustable shoulder height for optimized range of motion of different neck lengths and helmet profiles
- Ergonomically shaped front adjusts to fit the chest
- New improved closure system with spring snap closure to open via push button
- Designed with plenty of collarbone clearance to protect the most fragile bones
- Injected foam surface is now more durable, easier to clean, and stickerable
- Air Flow profile on the pads ensures constant ventilation
- New rear thorax brace folds in for handier transport
- Optional transparent chest strap included
- Sizes (chest circumference): S/M: 78 - 94 cm, L/XL: 94 - 114 cm and larger
"Perfekter Sitz "
Der Preis is ein wenig abschreckend aber es lohnt sich definitiv.