Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Availability: Please select an option
Mavic Crossmax Pro Short Set - MontanaA lot of our pro enduro racers use these technical trail shorts in training, because they’re... more
Mavic Crossmax Pro Short Set - Montana
A lot of our pro enduro racers use these technical trail shorts in training, because they’re tough but still really light and comfortable.
That combination of tough and comfortable comes from their Trail Tech ST fabric. This is sleek and durable on the outside to keep you protected from scuffs, scratches and stray branches. Then slightly brushed on the inside to make them soft against your legs.
Extra comfort comes from breathable mesh inserts and, most importantly, our upgraded Ergo 3D insert. This comes as part of a removable inner short, which gives you amazing cushioning and vibration damping – with three different densities and six different thicknesses of perforated foam.
The outer shorts are loose enough to move freely over your knee protectors. The inner shorts are secured by silicone leg grips, so your padding stays exactly where you need it.
- Upgraded Ergo 3D Insert offers comfort and performance via progressive cushioning with 3 different densities and 6 different thicknesses of pre-shaped foam
- Trail Tech ST provides lightweight protection, comfort and increased range of movement
- Mesh inserts increase air cooling
- Large choice of color options
- Endorsed and used by pro athletes
Fabrics: Trail Tech ST, Lining insert: 80% Polyamid, 20% Elastan, Body: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastan, Lining: 89% Polyester, 11% Elastan
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
|Material||92% Polyester, 8% Elastan|
Supplier number: 380587
Sorry, there is no entry at this time