Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1 - 3 workdays
Nur noch 2x auf Lager Beobachter
Mavic Crossmax Pulse tire 27.5" - 2.1 Mavic Yellow labelsCross-country bikers - whether on the racetrack or on a trail tour - need components that feel... more
Mavic Crossmax Pulse tire 27.5" - 2.1 Mavic Yellow labels
Cross-country bikers - whether on the racetrack or on a trail tour - need components that feel fast and light in any driving situation at the same time.
Thanks to the intensive development together with the wheel, this tire is as fast as it is light and by no means limited to dry, smooth trails. With its fast-rolling rubber compound in the middle of the profile and the softer shoulder lugs (X-mix Dual Compound), the Crossmax Pulse offers maximum speed and full control in turns. In addition, it offers superior self-cleaning in the mud and thus more grip under all conditions.
Because it is light and yet offers great puncture protection, our Crossmax Pulse will take you safely to the finish line or to the end of this great trail.
Its UST Tubeless Ready carcass (with airtight sealing fluid) ensures low weight, high comfort, plenty of grip and traction with minimal risk of breakdown. Thanks to 2.1 "tire width, it rolls easily while still offering comfort.
The Crossmax Pulse is available in 27.5 "and 29", with optional decor in Yellow Ltd or Gray - to match the Crossmax SL wheel.
- Fast rolling behavior
- Low profile on the tread for higher unwind efficiency
- Harder rubber compound in the middle of the profile for less rolling resistance
- Low weight for faster acceleration
- Grip & Traction
- For top performance, the tire has to transfer 100% of the driving force to the ground
- Higher shoulder lugs for more grip and confidence
- X-mix dual compound rubber compound (55/50) with softer shoulder lugs for strong grip plus maximum roll-off efficiency
- Low weight
- Extra light carcass
- Low studs reduce weight to a minimum
- Tubeless Ready
- Decor in Mavic Yellow
|Wheel Size||27.5 inches|
|Tyre Width||2.1 inches|
Sorry, there is no entry at this time