VAT included FREE SHIPPING
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1 - 3 workdays
Nur noch 1x auf Lager Beobachter
Mavic Crossride UST Quest Wheelset 29" WTS 2.35Cross-country bikers - whether on the racetrack or on a trail tour - need components that feel... more
Mavic Crossride UST Quest Wheelset 29" WTS 2.35
Cross-country bikers - whether on the racetrack or on a trail tour - need components that feel fast and light in any driving situation at the same time.
With the all-new mated rim - wider and lighter to give the rider more comfort and control - and the special UST rim tape, the Crossride Tubeless offers even more versatility and comfort than ever before in its price range.
Double-thick spokes save weight and have proven to be reliable in the long run. The hubs have also been redesigned to be even more reliable. Power transmission is provided by our proven TS-2 freehub whose design is inspired by high-end products and is compatible with all axle types and even Sram's XD standard.
For all bikers looking for an agile all-round feel, we deliver the wheelset with Crossride Tubeless Quest tires that offer the benefits of tubeless-ready (more traction and comfort, less inertia and breakdown risk) and a reinforced (guard) Carcass for driving fun without breakdown worries unite.
The hubs are thru-axle compatible (15x100 / 12x142 mm) but can easily be converted to 9x100 mm (front) or 9 / 12x135 mm (rear) with optional adapters. The Crossride Tubeless Quest tires are available in 26, 27.5 and 29 ".
Even more cross-country oriented is our Crossride Tubeless Pulse tire.
Weight: 1810 grams (set 26 "- without tires)
- UST Tubeless Ready
- RIM PROFILE: Crossride Tubeless 16
- TIRES: Rubber Compound: Single Compound, Carcass: 66 TPI, Tire Width 26 ": 2.40", Tire Width 27.5 ": 2.40", Tire Width 29 ": 2.35", Crossroc Quest, UST Tubeless Ready
- Valve hole diameter: 8.5 mm (with reducer)
- Rim shock: muffled
- ETRTO size 29 ": 622x21c
- Tires: UST tubeless or clincher
- Rim bores: conventional with H2 reinforcement
- Material: S6000 aluminum
- ETRTO size 26 ": 559x21c
- Recommended tire width: 2.00 to 2.50 "
- Inner width: 21 mm
- Number of spokes: 24 each in front and in the back
- Spacing: crossed 2 times (VR and HR)
- Spoke nipple: brass, self-locking
- Material: steel
- Spokes: straight, with aero profile, double-thick
- freewheel: TS-2 (aluminum)
- Sram XD compatible (XX1-X01) with optional kit
- Compatibility: Shimano (up to 11x) / Sram (up to 10x); Sram XD m. Conversion kit (optional)
- Sealed industrial bearings
- axle material (VR and HR): aluminum
- Hub body: aluminum
- 12x142 mm adapter (for HR) (308 593 01 for ITS4, 329 650 01 for TS-2, B49 896 01 for ID360, B49 899 01 for ID360 CL)
- Tubeless rim tape
- 1 bottle of Mavic Sealant (355 466 01)
- Operation manual
- UST valve and accessories
|Disc Mounting||IS2000 - 6 holes|
|Installation Standard||12 x 135 mm (HR), 12 x 142 mm (HR), 15 x 100 mm (VR)|
|Wheel Size||29 inches|
Sorry, there is no entry at this time