Peaty´s Holeshot Tubeless Puncture Plugger Kit - Mango
Peaty's special needle design makes it easy to insert different plug sizes into the depression of the needle, allowing it to be pushed directly into the tire. The open side of the tip then allows the tool to be easily pulled back out of the hole without pulling the plug out with it.
Made of high quality 316 stainless steel, the tip is as short as can be to reduce the risk of puncturing the rim tape when inserting the plug. The tip has also been designed with a special texture on the shank to clean up holes before plugging, and is as thin as possible so it doesn't add to the size of the hole already there. Measuring only 65mm x 19mm, this tool is designed to fit easily in your pocket and fit in your backpack or tool bag. Thanks to the texturing on the body and lid, the tool provides a good grip even in muddy conditions.
Simply unscrew the lid and slip it onto the back of the tool for a sturdy grip while inserting the plug. This set includes three thick (3 mm) and three thin (1.5 mm) plugs. The plugs wrap neatly around the tip and store in the compact, waterproof case. Holeshot refill plugs are also available separately, packaged in cardboard header cards and biodegradable packaging..
- Available in the 12 Chris King colors .
- Quick and easy tire plug insertion. Unique one-sided design easily secures the plug in the hook of the tip. The tool has a sharp tip and is as slim as possible so it does not enlarge the hole that is already there .
- Tip made of 316 stainless steel .
- Anodized 6061 aluminum body .
- Structured body and ribbed lid/handle for extra grip .
- Weatherproof O-rings make the tool waterproof when bolted down .
- Each kit includes one sheet of 3 x 1.5mm plugs and one sheet of 3 x 3mm plugs