Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Availability: Please select an option
Rondo Ruut CF Zero - Black / GreenThe Ruut CF Zero is based on the award-winning Ruut CF frame set and was exclusively equipped... more
Rondo Ruut CF Zero - Black / Green
The Ruut CF Zero is based on the award-winning Ruut CF frame set and was exclusively equipped with high-end components. The stiff front triangle efficiently transfers your complete energy during rapid sprints. The rear triangle provides the necessary comfort thanks to the flex points on the chain stays, top tube and seat tube. A perfect combination for long distances off the road, with maximum power transmission.
Thanks to the unique Twintip fork, it is possible to change the geometry and thus change the steering characteristics. The first setting with steeper angles, less fork forward and a lower front is perfect for racing. Alternatively, the second setting, flatter angles and higher front, ideal for voluminous tires, fenders, perfect for long endurance and the worst conditions.
The Ruut CF0 remains true to its Gravel and Adventurebike roots and scores points with an unusual combination of Ultegra Di2 gear levers and XT Di2 rear derailleur. So can continue to be a proven 1x11-speed drive with 11-42er cassette realized.
We recommend a professional final assembly before departure.
- Frame: RONDO Ruut Flex Design EPS Carbon
- Fork: RONDO TwinTip Carbon 1.5 - 1.125
- Handlebar: Easton AX, width (S - 420 mm, M, L - 440 mm, XL - 460 mm)
- Handlebar Tape: Velo Comfort Tape
- Stem: RONDO, length (80 mm - S, 100 mm - M, L, 110 mm - XL)
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Flat CR-TI
- Seatpost: Easton EC90 Carbon 27.2 X 350 mm
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra, hydraulic brakes
- Shifter: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XT Di2
- Crank: FSA SL-K Light 40T, 170 mm (S), 172.5 mm (M, L), 175 mm (XL)
- Cassette: Shimano XT 11-42 teeth
- Chain: Shimano
- Hubs: Rondo Superlight
- Rims: Rondo Superlight 622-20
- Top model with premium equipment
- Adjustable steering angle and caster
- Frame and fork made of EPS carbon
- Sram and Shimano Di2 equipment
- Thru axle to frame and fork
- Compatible with 1-way and 2-way drives
- 700 x 40c wheels (compatible with 650Bx2.1 ")
|Wheel Size||28 inches|
Supplier number: BI-RON-8004
Sorry, there is no entry at this time