Syntace Titan ScrewThe strongest titanium screws on the market. The original Syntace titanium bolts are at least... more
Syntace Titan Screw
The strongest titanium screws on the market. The original Syntace titanium bolts are at least as sturdy as 8.8 steel bolts and are provided with particularly high-quality, rolled threads.
The conical head also saves weight. But best of all: They are also really cheap. The time has come, change to titanium screws.
- Scope of delivery: one screw
- M5x14 mm For fork / handlebar clamps F99.
- M5x16 mm eg for F109 OEM stem
- M6x16 mm For fork clamp: VRO & Megaforce; For fork and handlebar clamp: F119, F139, F149, Force 1.5, Superforce. For handlebar clamps: C2, C3, XXS & SL; VRO Peanut 260 Clamps, calipers, brake levers, LV saddle clamp.
- M6x20 mm For calipers, front derailleurs, mudguards, overhead caps.
- M6x35 mm For damper mounts, overhead caps, seat post P6 at Ø-34.9
- M6x42 mm Spec. Only for Syntace VRO X-Rax MTB clamps! (10 mm thread length)
- M6x45 mm For Lifter 31.8 (stacked to 2 pieces on top of each other)
- Color: titanium
Sizes & weights:
M5x14 mm / 1.8 g / max. 6 Nm
M5x16 mm / 2.0 g / max. 6 Nm
M6x16 mm / 2.7 g / max. 10 Nm
M6x20 mm / 3.3 g / max. 10 Nm
M6x35 mm / 4.8 g / max. 10 Nm
M6x42 mm / 5.5 g / max. 10 Nm
M6x45 mm / 6.2 g / max. 10 Nm
Sicherheit geht vor ! ! !
Wenn Schrauben Tuning - nur Syntace ! ! !