Trickstuff Brake Disc Downhill UltraTrickstuff brake discs have more material on the friction ring than is currently the case.... more
Trickstuff Brake Disc Downhill Ultra
Trickstuff brake discs have more material on the friction ring than is currently the case. Because the heat that inevitably arises during braking must be absorbed by the brake disc for the most part and be released from there back to the ambient air. Thanks to the extra material, Trickstuff discs ensure worry-free braking on long downhill runs as well as on sustained braking and are the ideal complement to all current super light calipers.
Trickstuff guarantees an extremely precise thickness of the slices of plus / minus one hundredth of a millimeter.
The material used is a particularly high-quality stainless steel, which is vacuum-hardened and has a hardness adapted to the application area. This steel is used, for example, to manufacture the blades of aircraft turbines and is approximately 25% stronger than the steel commonly used for brake discs.
All this makes these discs, unfortunately, more expensive than the known large-scale discs. But the investment is worthwhile: The discs warp much less under heat, are mechanically extremely stable and have a long service life.
- Why 223 mm? The additional 20 mm increase the lever and increase the braking force by another 20%. In addition, the disc is even more resistant to overheating due to the increased area
- Made of the best Japanese stainless steel: thus up to 25% higher tensile strength than conventional brake discs
- Sophisticated hole pattern: pad cleaning over the entire friction ring width and best performance even under extreme conditions
- Suitable for all common disc brakes
- Friction ring width: 15 mm
- 223 mm - 214 g
|Disc Diameter||223 mm|
|Disc Mounting||IS2000 - 6 holes|
Supplier number: BS12236L15D
Sorry, there is no entry at this time