100% Glasses Armega Factory
The 100% ARMEGA offers unprecedented dominance for the modern racer: bringing ULTRA HD lens clarity to motocross. Experience definition and subtlety never before seen through the lens of a pair of goggles. This premium technology is injection molded into a shatterproof lens that has an improved field of view and impact protection. The 6-point locking system secures the lens and works in unison with a quick-change system that allows you to switch between lenses with just a few clicks.
- BenchMark-setting ULTRA HD lens provides unmatched optical clarity.
- Quick-release system provides an easy way to change lenses.
- 6-point locking tabs integrate with the quick-release system and maximize lens retention.
- Injection molded 2mm shock resistant, shatterproof lens with shock absorption
- Dual injection frame construction maximizes strength and durability
- Air intake vents increase circulation and maximize moisture removal.
- Compression seal technology to keep goggles in place
- Unprecedented sweat collector management and drainage system
- Perforated, triple-layer face foam to control sweat and improve ventilation
- Ultra wide 48mm band with thick silicone print for maximum support
- Removable nose guard for added protection against debris
ULTRA HD Lens:
Our signature 100% ULTRA HD lenses are the result of decades of passion, design, craftsmanship and research. The preferred lens for the world's best racers, the ULTRA HD lens is made from a shatterproof and impact-resistant polycarbonate material specifically designed to resist optical distortion. The result is a lens designed to maximize protection while providing the clearest, most accurate view on the track.
It's simple. Humans see three basic colors - red, green and blue - and human vision begins to distort where these three colors overlap. 100% HiPER lenses filter out these crossovers, resulting in more contrast and even more vivid colors. By increasing contrast, drivers experience a deep, defined view with unmatched perception to feel every detail of the terrain before driving through it.