Fox Shox DHX2 Factory Steel Spring Shock 250x75 mm - Black/Orange
Equipped with a chassis redesigned from the ground up, a new damping logic and a progressive MCU bottom-out bumper, the DHX2 completely redefines the possibilities and the range of application of a steel spring damper. The concentrated know-how of Fox Shox in one product. NOTE: Springs are included in the not scope of delivery!.
- NEW Revised damper decors .
- NEW DHX2 chassis and shocks .
- NEW Indexed spring preload plate prevents release at minimum spring preload
- NEW Main piston with increased oil flow .
- NEW MCU bumperfor improved end progression .
- Higher shaft guide overlap for metric lengths .
- High-speed compression stage and high-speed rebound stage with 8 clicks each, now identical click count on all GRIP2 forks and X2 shocks
- Reduced friction
- High-speed rebound now with VVC (Variable Valve Control)
- Linear damping characteristics for better fine-tuning and more control on quick successive hits .
- An outer damping cylinder made of steel in combination with webs inside the damper reinforce .
- structure additionally, providing better control of oil flow .
- Extremely low-friction and durable surfaces .
- Separate oil circuit for "Firm" mode - Higher pedal platform compared to previous model .
- Shorter surge tank for higher frame compatibility .
|Damper stroke||75 mm|
|Damper installation length||250 mm|