Giro Switchblade Mips Bike Helmet - Matte Warm Black
The Switchblade™ MIPS® is made for downhill and elite enduro racing. Every detail is designed with downhill in mind, from the MIPS® system and a multitude of certifications (CPSC, EN-1078, ASTM-1952-DH with and without chin bar) to the P.O.V. visor and Roc Loc® Air DH adjustment system, designed to prevent unwanted changes that can occur when a helmet and backpack or neckbrace make contact. The chin bar helps regulate impact energies and attaches or detaches in seconds. The full-cut style gives the helmet an aggressive look, while strategic ventilation including Wind Tunnel™ vents behind the cheek pads provide ample ventilation..
- In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS inner shell .
- Integrated MIPS™ technology .
- Roc Loc™ Air DH adjustment system
- 24 Wind Tunnel™ vents, cheek pad ventilation .
- Weight (Size M): Approx. 980 g incl. chin bar, Approx. 695 g without chin bar .
- Sizes: S (51 - 55 cm), M (55 - 59 cm), L (59 - 63 cm)