Leatt DBX 8.0 - Fullface Composite Helmet - Green
First helmet with ASTM and motorcycle ECE 22.05 certification!
The Leatt 8.0 Composite Downhill Helmet is an absolute showpiece when it comes to safety! Featuring 360° Turbine technology, multiple Impact Foams, ProFit inner liner and custom 3D padding, the 8.0 protects your head from even the most violent impacts. Despite the extreme safety features, the helmet offers fantastic ventilation and weighs only about 1120 g.
The first MTB downhill helmet in the world, the DBX 8.0 Composite also has ECE 22.05 motorcycle certification in addition to MTB downhill certifications, making it one of the safest helmets on the market. The ideal helmet for bike park and big mountain riders when you want it to go fast, high and far!
360° Turbine Technology:
We all crash. Sometimes hard and sometimes even harder! However, there is a solution to minimize the risk of head and brain injuries - get the best helmet you can find that reduces both rotational and impact energy to the head and brain!
These helmets are designed to reduce the risk of head and brain injuries.
These helmets feature 360° Turbine technology, which reduces impact forces by up to 30% and damaging rotational moments by up to 40%. The result is a reduced risk of injury to the head and spine. In addition, all Leatt helmets are compatible with a Neckbrace.
- DH-certified Lightweight outer shell in three sizes
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Motorcycle ECE 22.05 Certification
- Incredible comfort thanks to ProFit Comfort Inner Liner
- In-molded, energy absorbing EPS + EPO Impact foam in 4 hardnesses
- Maximum ventilation even at low speeds
- Optimal compatibility with a neckbrace
- Removable, washable pads
- Removable mouthpiece vent cover
- Visor with predetermined breaking point for greater safety