milKit Tubeless Conversion Kit - 21 mm
milKit makes tubeless conversion clean and easy! All the products and solutions needed to convert mountain bike, gravel or road bike tires are available in the milKit range.
Converting to tubeless has many benefits such as fewer flats from punctures, thorns, etc, better traction, less weight and less rolling resistance. However, until now, installing and maintaining tubeless systems has been tedious and usually a mess! Measuring and refilling the slow drying sealant was also tedious and therefore often neglected.
- With the milKit system, you can mount tubeless tires dry on the rim and fill the sealing milk into the inflated tire - fast and without mess.
- The smart rubber flaps at the bottom of the milKit valves ensure that the valves no longer clog.
- The milKit sealing milk coats the inside of the tire better and reliably seals even large holes thanks to the microfibers.
- The milKit sealing milk remains homogeneous in the tire, does not decompose into rubber residues and the aqueous solution thus remains functional for longer.
- Environmentally friendly: milKit sealing milk does not contain ammonia or other chemically aggressive substances - good for your health and for the rims and spokes, which do not corrode.
- Developed in Switzerland, manufactured in Germany.
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x 250 ml milKit sealing milk bottle
- 1 x milKit Compact Syringe System
- 2 x 45 mm milKit tubeless valves
- 1 x 10 m tubeless rim tape (width: 21 mm)
- 1 x extra milKit needle to fill the milKit syringe
- 1 x valve heart tool