Onza Tires Aquila 29x2.40 inch, 40x40 TPI clincher tire - Black
The Aquila was developed by Onza together with some of the world's best downhill riders and is an optimal companion for your downhill, enduro and all-mountain rides. It has a smooth running, open center profile with perfect cornering and steering precision through high side lugs. That races can be won on the Aquila is proven, so our athletes with him numerous World Cup victories as well as the title of the UCI Overall Downhill World Cup could bring in..
- ETRTO: 61 - 622 (29 x 2.40)
- Ideal all-round casing with high puncture protection .
- Wide range of use from trail to all-mountain and enduro .
- DHC 40x40 TPI casing with nylon sidewall reinforcement .
- Rubber compound - 29 inch GRP40 .
- Tubeless Ready
- Weight: 1325 g
All ONZA tires have a dual compound construction, meaning they consist of two rubber compounds with different properties. Thus, the tire can be ideally developed to its respective field of application..
|Impeller size||29 inch|
|Tyre width||2.4 inch|