TLD - Troy Lee Designs D3 Carbon MIPS Fullface Helmet - Cadence Grey
It wasn't easy for Troy Lee Design to improve upon the class-leading design and functionality of the D2 helmet, but TLD did it. By incorporating next-level safety features and functional improvements to the D3 helmet, TLD was able to raise the bar for head protection in the genre. Riders like Sam Hill, Aaron Gwin, Steve Peat, Brandon Semenuk and Cam Zink refuse to wear anything else when they ride. With different styles and colors to fit every personality, the only question is: which one is for you?
- Technologically advanced aerospace-grade carbon/composite shell construction.
- The MIPS® system reduces the rotational forces that act on the head during an impact.
- Digital wind tunnel-tested, aerodynamic shell design.
- Revolutionary injection molded air intake system.
- 20 highly air permeable inlet/outlet channels for maximum air circulation.
- Additional EPS and new head shape for improved impact protection.
- 3 different EPS shell sizes for a wider range of replacements.
- Ventilation channels deeply integrated into the EPS shell for optimal air circulation.
- Shock pads strategically positioned in the chin bar for comfort and resistance.
- Removable and washable comfort lining made of CoolMax™ and Dri-Lex™.
- Anatomically 3D molded, snug-fitting cheek pads with emergency release system for emergencies.
- Corrosion resistant titanium double D-ring closure.
- Machined titanium helmet visor screws for reduced weight.
- Specially designed internal cavities for audio integration.
- Titanium hardware for reduced weight.
- 2 fully adjustable, helmet graphic complementing D3 helmet visors and bag included.
- Outer shell: 49% carbon fiber reinforced plastic (CFRP), 47% glass fiber reinforced plastic (GFRP), aramid (Kevlar®)
- Material: Inner shell: 100% expanded polystyrene (EPS)
- Lining: 100% polyester (headliner) 75% polyurethane, 25% polyester (cheekpads)
- Visor: 100% polypropylene
- Screws: 100% Titanium
- Double D-ring closure: 100% titanium''
|Material Feed||Aramid, Carbon, Expanded polystyrene, Fiberglass, Kevlar, Plastic, Polyester, Titanium|