Trek Precaliber 20 - Trek Black
With the Precaliber 20, your little rider will have only one thing on his mind: endless laps on his first "real" bike. It makes for a smooth transition from training wheels to two wheels. It comes with one gear and two hand brakes and features a saddle with integrated handle that can be replaced with a rear light mount. For children 6 to 8 years old and between 114 and 132 cm.
- Frame: Alpha Silver aluminum, 20-inch children's frame .
- Fork: Steel, 20'', 1 1/8'' threadless steerer .
- VR hub: steel, 100 mm, bolt-on
- HR hub: steel freehub, 110 mm, bolt-on .
- Rim: aluminium, 20'', 32-hole, Schrader valve .
- Spokes: 14 g, stainless steel
- Tyre: Bontrager XR1, wire bead core, 27 TPI, 20 x 2.25
- Crank: ProWheel, aluminium, steel chainring (32 T.) with double chain guard, 127 mm length .
- Bottom bracket: square axle, 68 mm, sealed cartridge bearing .
- Cassette: freewheel with 18 T.
- Chain: HV410, 1/2 x 1/8
- Pedal: Kids Satellite, 9/16'' thread .
- Saddle: Kids, padded, integrated seat post, with handle .
- Handlebar: Kids, steel, 25.4 mm clamp diameter, 40 mm rise, 560 mm width .
- Grips: Kids, 107 mm width
- Stem: Bontrager Approved, aluminum, 25.4 mm clamp diameter, 15 degree rise, 60 mm .
- Headset: adjustable ball bearing, threadless .
- Brake: aluminium, V-brake .
- Brake lever: Kids, aluminum
- Side stand: side stand
- Weight: 9.53 kg
- Max. Weight: This bike has a maximum weight limit (bike, rider and load) of 36 kg.