Trek Wahoo 24 - Quicksilver/Roarange
The Wahoo 24 is a lightweight, uncomplicated and practical kids hybrid bike that is guaranteed to get your youngster the most out of every ride. This versatile bike is fully designed for ease of use: It's lightweight, performs convincingly on a range of different surfaces and, thanks to 1x8 drive, has a wide gear ratio range for any kind of adventure. For children from 8 to 12 years old and between 129 and 150 cm.
It's the right bike for you if you're looking for a versatile bike for your youngster that's easy to ride, intuitive to use and lots of fun for them. Whether you're riding together as a family or your son or daughter rides to school alone in the morning, the Wahoo will make every ride an experience.
This is what you get
A lightweight, highly maneuverable Alpha Aluminum frame, grippy tires for optimal traction on a variety of surfaces, and a 1x8 drivetrain for foolproof shifting keep up-and-coming cyclists focused on what really matters: Having fun!
Our final word
The Wahoo is a versatile kids bike with great features. It's lightweight and practical, designed for ease of use, and lots of fun. Plus, it's easy to add accessories and customize to individual preferences.
Why you'll love it
- Lightweight and solid: The Wahoo's aluminum frame is sturdy and durable, yet still light enough for kids to control effortlessly
- The closed dropouts with Trek's ThruSkew axle prevent the wheels from accidentally falling out.
- A straightforward 1x8 drivetrain simplifies gear changes so your offspring can focus fully on the road ahead.
- Children's bikes from Trek are an investment in quality - because they're built with just as much care as the big Trek bikes.
- Customer information: proper assembly by a mechanic is strongly recommended!
- Frame: Alpha Silver Aluminum, 24''
- Fork: Wahoo 24'', aluminum with ThruSkew
- VR hub: Formula, aluminum, 100mm ThruSkew axle
- VR quick release: Trek ThruSkew
- HR hub: Formula FM32, aluminum, 135 x 5 mm
- HR quick release: 135 x 5 mm screw-in axle
- Rim: aluminium, 24'', 28-hole
- Spokes: 14 g, stainless steel
- Tires: 24 x 1.95
- Shift lever: Shimano Altus M315, 8-speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Altus M310
- Crank: Aluminium, steel chainring (28 T.) with chain guard, 152 mm crank arm length
- Bottom bracket: Sealed cartridge bearing
- Cassette: Shimano HG31, 11-34 t., 8-speed
- Chain: KMC Z8.3, 8 speed
- Pedal: Kids, 9/16'', platform
- Saddle: For 24 inch kids frame, padded
- Seatpost: Bontrager Comp, 6061 aluminum, 27.2mm, 8mm offset, 250mm length
- Handlebar: Bontrager aluminum, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 580 mm width
- Grips: Kids, Kraton
- Stem: Bontrager aluminum, 31.8 mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degrees, 60 mm length
- Headset: VP, semi-integrated headset, 1 1/8''
- Brake: aluminium, V-brake
- Brake Lever: Kids, Aluminum Brake Lever, Black
- Weight: 9.58 kg
- Max. Weight: This bike has a maximum weight limit (bike, rider and load) of 80 kg.
"Tolles Bike - Toller Versand"