Acros Enduro Race Carbon 27.5'' wheelset - TA15/TA12
One wheel - all standards. This definitely applies to our Enduro Race Carbon wheelset. Whether 650B or 29er, Sram or Shimano, X-12 or TA12 - with the freewheel and axle kits, the adaptation to your bike is a breeze. Moreover, both the 29er and the 650B version are also available in Boost standard. The basis is always the Nineteen hub, which we combine with Sapim CX Ray and our Acros carbon rim. The shapely and wide carbon rims with an inner width of 29mm and a height of 27mm in combination with tires from 2.25 to 2.5 result in a modern enduro wheelset for use in hard terrain. Asymmetrical drilling of the spoke holes provide a more favorable spoke tension and increase the stability of the wheel. In terms of weight, the Enduro Race Carbon does not need to hide and comes in the 650B variant to a meager 1339 g. Also in various tests, the wheelset could hold its own against strong competition and bring in some test wins.
- Hubs: NINETEEN ED 28 holes
- Weight VR: 659 g (TA 15)
- Weight HR: 776 g (X-12-Shimano)
- Axle system VR: TA15 (conversion kits optionally available)
- Axle system HR: X12 (conversion kits optionally available)
- Free wheel: Shimano
- Spokes: 28 Sapim CX Ray
- Rim: Acros carbon rim, inner width 29 mm, tubeless-ready
- Application: enduro
- No weight restriction
- Maximum tire width: 2.25'' - 2.5''
- Maximum air pressure: 2.5 bar
- Important: Only suitable for Shimano and Sram cassettes. Not compatible with E-Thirteen cassettes, Not approved for e-bikes!
|Installation standard||12 x 135 mm (HR), 15 x 100 mm (VR)|
|Disc recording||IS2000 - 6-hole|
"Leider nicht eindeutig beschrieben "