Acros Enduro Race Carbon 27,5" Wheelset - TA15/TA12ENDURO RACE CARBON 27.5 "WHEEL SET An impeller - all standards. This definitely applies to... more
Acros Enduro Race Carbon 27,5" Wheelset - TA15/TA12
ENDURO RACE CARBON 27.5 "WHEEL SET
An impeller - all standards. This definitely applies to our Enduro Race Carbon wheelset. Whether 650B or 29er, Sram or Shimano, X-12 or TA12 - with the freewheel and axle kits, the adaptation to your bike is a breeze. In addition, both the 29er and the 650B version are also available in the Boost standard. The basis is always the Nineteen hub, which we combine with Sapim CX Ray and our Acros Carbon rim. The shapely and wide carbon rims with an inner width of 29mm and a height of 27mm in conjunction with tires from 2.25 to 2.5 a modern Enduro wheelset for use in hard terrain. Asymmetric hole holes in the spoke holes provide a more favorable spoke tension and increase the stability of the impeller. In terms of weight, the Enduro Race Carbon does not need to hide and comes in the 650B variant to a meager 1339 g. Even in various tests, the wheelset could hold its own against strong competition and make some test victories.
- Hubs: NINETEEN ED 28 holes
- Weight VR: 659g (TA 15)
- Weight HR: 776g (X-12-Shimano)
- Axle system VR: TA15 (Conversion kits optionally available)
- Achsystem HR: X12 (Conversion kits optionally available)
- Freewheel: Shimano
- Spokes: 28 Sapim CX Ray
- Rim: Acros carbon rim, inner width 29 mm, tubeless-ready
- Application: Enduro
- no weight limit
- Maximum tire width: 2.25 "- 2.5"
- Maximum air pressure: 2.5 bar
- Important: Only suitable for Shimano and Sram cassettes. Not compatible with E-Thirteen cartridges, Not released for e-bikes!
|Disc Mounting||IS2000 - 6 holes|
|Installation Standard||12 x 135 mm (HR), 15 x 100 mm (VR)|
|Wheel Size||27.5 inches|
Supplier number: 812.02.113XD-28
Sorry, there is no entry at this time