Afton Vectal - clipless pedal shoe - black/red
The Vectal is a lifestyle shoe on the outside, technical and functional on the inside. It combines high comfort with maximum performance on the trail. The highlight is the monodirectional insole, which is designed so that it can only be bent in one direction and dissipates forces into the pedal via the clipbox. Therefore, the sole stiffens standing on the pedals and offers optimal support on long descents or hard landings, while providing higher comfort than conventional clipless pedal shoes when walking.
The sole made of Intact® Rubber in hardness A60 has very good grip properties and was developed with durability in mind. Along with many other features, the Keegan is a shoe for those who value function and comfort in equal measure.
- The monodirectional sole allows for comfortable walking while providing optimal support while standing on the pedal and absorbing vibrations
- The Intact® Rubber sole has a hardness of A60, providing the ideal compromise between durability and grip - clipped in and out
- Afton's second-generation Intact® Rubber is more durable and less prone to tearing
- Molded using an injection molding process, the midsole provides high comfort and reduces weight
- Using durable materials, such as nubuck leather and nylon
- Nylon reinforced at the heel and toe
- Very good ventilation thanks to many ventilation openings and inserted mesh fabric
- Antimicrobial molded foam insole for odor control
|Material Feed||siehe Beschreibung|