Please revise your cookie settings to view this video.
Leatt DBX 5.0 Clipless Pedal Women Shoe - CopperHigh performance shoe for high speeds The Leatt 5.0 is a clip shoe with a deep 25 mm cleat... more
Leatt DBX 5.0 Clipless Pedal Women Shoe - Copper
High performance shoe for high speeds
The Leatt 5.0 is a clip shoe with a deep 25 mm cleat channel. The front setting guarantees high pedaling efficiency, while the 15 mm rear extension offers stability and comfort for tough downhill and enduro use. The water-repellent outer material and the excellent ventilation make the 5.0 shoe an ideal all-rounder for fast rides. Speedlaces and cross straps provide additional stability and control.
What is special about this Leatt shoe? Our secret rubber compound is simply better than any other! The unique production method enables an incredible RideGrip for ultimate bike control in all weather conditions. The sole also has special channels that efficiently keep mud away from the soles so that the best pedal contact is guaranteed over the long term.
- ClipGrip sole: unique SPD channel, optimized grip
- RideGrip compound: best grip even on wet surfaces
- Flexible and at the same time stiff anti-compression midsole
- Concealed Speedlace system, crossed Velcro straps
- Maximum tear, puncture and abrasion resistance
- Flat, padded, weatherproof tongue
- Protection through heel and toe caps
- Waterproof and breathable (5,000mm / 5,000g / m²)
- Activated charcoal moisture transport, quick-drying, antibacterial, odorless
- Weight: From 890g
- Upper side: 2% polyurethane, 7% KPU, 91% synthetic leather; Sole: 5% polyurethane, 10% acetate, 85% rubber
|Shoesize||37.5, 38, 38.5, 39.5, 40, 40.5, 41.5, 42|
|Age Group||Adults, Children|
Supplier number: LE-FOO-2150
Sorry, there is no entry at this time