ATLAS Brace Air Neck Brace neck protector - Virus
The Atlas Air is the best product Atlas Braces has ever developed. The retread Air combines light weight with flexibility and a fancy design, creating a perfect combination of style and function. New features include an incredibly low weight of 599g and a new torso hugging shape to minimize slippage and optimize mobility. In addition, the Air features a simplified closure system, a stronger and stiffer suspension area on the chest, and a back support that appears smaller but has a higher contact area. Furthermore, the new double-sided Smart Mount comes into play, allowing for variable angle adjustments, as well as lighter but stronger pads in exciting colors and a revised, innovative closure system that eliminates the need for additional tools.
The size of the product has been reduced, but the contact area on the body has been increased to optimally distribute forces in the event of a fall. In fact, the Atlas Air has a 27 percent larger contact area than competing products. The smaller and lighter design extremely enhance wearing the Atlas Air - and best of all, you won't even know you're wearing one.
- Small: 33-36 inches (84-92cm)
- Medium: 37-41 inches (94-104cm)
- Large: 42 inches+ (104cm+)
- (Measured chest circumference includes chest protector)
- Vertical flex is the holy grail when it comes to mobility and comfort. To achieve the best possible feel, our split-flex frame supports all of the body's natural movement patterns.
- The Easy Open system allows the rider to quickly put on and take off - with the push of a single button, in all weather conditions.
- One mount, 6 positions. Adjustable backrest angle on both sides of -10 degrees, 0 degrees, or +10 degrees.
- Retreaded front suspension with 30mm of travel (300 percent increase) that is slightly stiffer for optimal crash absorption.
- Select between 2 possible size adjustments for optimal fit to body size and helmet selection.
- The back supports reduce the contact area by 8 percent compared to its predecessor and rest on the surrounding muscles rather than the spine.
- The design ensures improved compatibility with chest protectors, while being lighter and tougher, yet fitting perfectly on the chest.
- The perfect combination of functional and versatile X-Straps and the comfort of a chest strap.
- The weight is 20 percent less than its predecessors - the best part about wearing it is that you forget it's there.
- Maximum comfort is achieved through 27 percent more contact surface on the body and acting forces are better distributed over the entire body.