Please revise your cookie settings to view this video.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
item temporaly not available
Creme Cycles Mini Molly Kids Bike - 20 inch - redAny sophisticated little girl knows what bike is cool - it's the one that mum has! The Mini... more
Creme Cycles Mini Molly Kids Bike - 20 inch - red
Any sophisticated little girl knows what bike is cool - it's the one that mum has! The Mini Molly is just that - a scaleddown Creme bike with all the style that makes them so special. The Mini Molly is not only beautiful but also has a unique feature - a 2 speed hub with automatic shifting. Starting off from a standstill and going uphill is easy, but as soon as the bike picks up speed, the gears automatically shift up. No levers, no cables, nothing to distract the young rider from enjoying the ride. On top of that Creme Cycles also made sure the bike is as light as possible by using aluminium components wherever possible. The Mini Molly is awesome, really.
- seat tube: 250 mm
- head angle: 68°
- top tube: 446 mm
- seat angle: 70°
- chainstay: 365 mm (for body size: 105 cm - 135 cm)
- Bottom bracket: square taper, 68 mm shell
- Brake front: Promax caliper
- Brake rear: coaster brake / hub integrated
- Carrier / Basket: front wicker basket
- Chain: KMC 1/2" x 1/8"
- Crankset: steel, 127 mm, 38t
- Mudguards: steel painted
- Fork: hi-ten steel fork, 1"
- Frame: aluminium
- Grips: Velo leather
- Handlebar: steel, chrome plated, width: 425 mm
- Headset: VP, threaded, 1”
- Hub front: Joytech
- Hub rear: SRAM Automatix, 2-speed, sprocket: 23t
- Pedals: Creme plastic pedals
- Light front: Union retro LED, battery, 20 lux, STVZO compatible
- Light rear: Spanninga Pixeo XDS battery powered, STVZO compatible
- Rims: aluminium, polished
- Saddle: Creme
- Seatpost: steel, chrome plated, 25,4 mm
- Spokes: stainless steel
- Stand: aluminiumStem: aluminium, polished
- Tyres: Kenda Kommuter, 20" x 1,75"
- Weight: 10 kg
Article number: BI-CRE-7202
|Bike Size||20 inch|
Supplier number: BI-CRE-7202-red-25
Sorry, there is no entry at this time