deuter Race Air 10 - meadow-ivy
For sporty mountain bikers* who value high wearing comfort, maximum ventilation at the back and low weight on their day tours.
MORE ENERGY THAN GOOD WEIGHT COMFORT RATIO
The selection of balanced materials, the optimized cut and minimal material consumption, as well as the reduction to essential features has resulted in a particularly lightweight yet very stable bike backpack, which brings a very good weight-comfort ratio to the scales.
CLEAR HOLDING THANKS TO RESOURCE-SAVING MANUFACTURE
Thanks to the bluesign® certified main material made from 100% recycled fabrics and 100% environmentally friendly manufactured resource-saving components, the backpack meets the highest standards and is also climate neutral, PFC-free and thus makes a clear statement in terms of sustainability.
DRY BACK THROUGH MAXIMUM BREATHING ACTIVITY
The proven Aircomfort back system has been revised specifically for bikers. A centrally divided mesh back reduces the contact surface even further and creates more space for the spine curved in driving posture. In addition, the airy mesh hip fins, perforated shoulder straps and back padding provide maximum ventilation even on sweaty tours.
- bike-specific deuter Aircomfort back system
- ergonomically shaped, lightweight mesh hip fins and shoulder straps
- Drinking system compatible (3 L)
- Infinitely adjustable chest strap
- Single-handed adjustable chest strap buckle
- Goggle holder
- loops for helmet holder
- integrated helmet mesh
- Organization unit for tools and air pump holder
- Internal zippered valuables pocket with key clip
- Elastic side pockets
- Interior stretch pocket
- Removable rain cover
- Side zippered cell phone pocket
- reflective elements
- Volume expansion through zip by 3 L (Race Air 14+3)
- Main material: 100% recycled materials, bluesign® certified
- Material: 100D REC PA HT BRIGHT
- Weight: 870 g
- Dimensions: H 45 x W 25 x D 16 cm