Please revise your cookie settings to view this video.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1 - 3 workdays
Nur noch 1x auf Lager Beobachter
Ergon IP3 Solestar - InsolesErgon IP3 Solestar Insoles So that the leg power can be optimally converted to propulsion... more
Ergon IP3 Solestar - Insoles
Ergon IP3 Solestar Insoles
So that the leg power can be optimally converted to propulsion without complications, the feet should be stabilized in the natural neutral position and unwanted movements of the ankles (pronation / supination) should be avoided. The IP3 insoles conduct the power from the legs biomechanically optimal, easy on the joints and tendons over the feet, directly into the pedals. 3-layer sole construction of soft surface, orthopedic foam core and stabilization shell made of fiber-reinforced plastic. Developed together with insole specialist Solestar - Made in Germany.
- Great toe joint lowering: Lowering of the metatarsophalangeal joint for optimum power transmission to the pedal
- Forefoot Outline Elevation: The forefoot is stabilized, supination stopped.
- Ankle Support: The hindfoot is optimally supported, pronation stopped.
- Surface: Soft antibacterial textile mesh with carbon threads
- 3D Padding: Orthopedic foam for optimal cushioning
- Stabilization shell made of fiber-reinforced plastic for effective power transmission
- Use: MTB, Gravity, Road,
- Weight approx. 100 g
- Color: Black
- Compatibility: All cycling shoes
- Upper: antibacterial carbon fabric
- Upholstery: Orthopedic EVA foam
- Shell: Glass Fiber Composite
|Shoesize||36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47|
Supplier number: 48200002
Sorry, there is no entry at this time