Fox Shox 38 Float Factory 29 inch 170 mm travel Grip2 15x110 mm QR 44 mm offset - Black/Orange
All the revolutionary features of the 36 packed into a super strong chassis designed specifically for modern, hard Enduro racing with long suspension travel. The all-new 38 is at the starting line! Whatever stands in its way, it will never tire of panting for even more speed.
- Elliptical head tube in the area of the fork crown for high stiffness with minimal weight .
- Pressure equalization system in the dip tube unit .
- Air and oil channels in the dip tube unit .
- Improved GRIP2 cartridge, VVC (Variable Valve Control) for high-speed compression stage and high-speed rebound stage .
- High-speed compression stage and high-speed rebound stage with 8 clicks each, now identical click count on all GRIP2 forks and X2 shocks .
- Damper options: GRIP2 with dual VVC (Variable Valve Control)
- Weight-optimized chassis with optimal stiffness-to-weight ratio and new triple clamp for more head tube space; big advantage with shorter rakes .
- Stiffer than 36: 31% higher lateral force stiffness, 9% higher brake stiffness and 20% more torsional stiffness .
- Improved EVOL air spring
- Factory Series models with Genuine Kashima Coat .
|Impeller size||29 inch|
|Fork travel||170 mm|
|VR installation standard||15 x 110 mm (VR)|