Frog Bikes Frog City 61 - Pink
Frog City 61 - the ultimate urban bike for 8 to 10 year olds with an average inside leg length of 61cm.
The Frog's City Bike is designed for everyday use. Kids can ride the Frog City to school or just explore the city at their own pace, where they can whiz through different terrains and ride around town in comfort and style.
The Frog City Bike features youth-specific 8-speed shifters from FrogFitTechnology® that are best suited for moderate speeds and hills. They are perfect for efficient city riding. This versatile bike is equipped with a "floating" chain guard, full-length mudguards, a side stand and a luggage rack, so riders are fully equipped for the city.
Wheel size: 24 inches
Handlebars and frame
With its slightly curved handlebars and longer head tube, the design allows for a more upright and comfortable riding position. The lightweight aluminum frame with low step-through allows for smooth mounting and dismounting, making the bike easy to ride and maneuver through the streets.
The 8-speed derailleur and FrogFit Technology® shifters are made for moderate speeds and hills and are perfect for efficient city riding.
The floating chainglider, designed and manufactured in collaboration with Hebie, prevents clothes from getting caught and the chain from getting dirty. It can be easily removed for cleaning and maintenance without tools.
The bikes are equipped with full-length mudguards, reflectors, a side stand and a rear rack, so riders are fully equipped to venture around town.
Why a Frog City 53?
- Lightweight, durable aluminum frame - for easy handling around town
- City design with low step-through - for easy on and off
- Junior Tektro brakes - with small, easy-to-reach brake levers that allow for better control and more confidence for junior riders
- Patented Frog cranks - reduce the distance between pedals, increasing efficiency and comfort and making pedaling easier
- Gear shifters - FrogFitTechnology® youth-specific 8-speed shifters provide more reach, allowing riders to effortlessly find the right gear
- Low resistance Kenda City tires - very durable and ideal for riding on different terrain in the city
- Floating chain slider - for added safety and protection of the chain. Easy to remove for maintenance
- Low bottom bracket - for a more ergonomic riding position and better stability
- Adjustable handlebar height - to allow the handlebar to be lowered or raised within a range of 40mm to suit the child's height
- Supplied accessories - reflectors, mudguard, luggage rack and side stand included
- Free 5 year warranty - on frame and forks
Product Safety Certification: ISO 507
Approx Age: 8-10
Wheel Size: 24"
Bike Weight: 9.17kg (with pedals) / 10.49kg (with pedals & accessories)
Frame: 6061 T6 heat treated Aluminum alloy, seat tube 14" (355mm)
Fork: 6061 T6 heat treated Aluminum alloy
Front Hub: Quando, Aluminum, sealed hub, QR, 28 hole
Rear Hub: Quando, Aluminum, sealed hub, QR, 28 hole, Shimano type 8/9spd free hub body
Cassette/Free wheel: 8-speed, 11-32t
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus, M310 OR Microshift, Mezzo, RD-M36S, short cage, 8-speed
Rim: Aluminum, 24", double wall, machined braking surface
Seat Clamp: Aluminum, QR
Headset: Neco, 1"1/8 semi-integrated threadless, Frog Bikes top cap
Stem: Aluminum, 1"1/8, 50mm, 4 bolt clamp
Gear Shifter: FrogFitTechnology®, youth-specific 8-speed with short lever travel and ultra-slick gear cable
Brakes (F&R): Tektro 836AL, Aluminum, linear pull
Tires: Kenda K154, 24 "x1.5", City, (ETRTO/ISO 38-507)
Mudguards: Full length, resin, black
Accessories box: Bell, bike reflectors white/red, wheel reflectors orange/white, paint plasters, frame protector patches
Crank set / Chainring: Frog Bikes Patented,127mm, Aluminum straight arm cranks, 32T chainring, black
Bottom Bracket: Thun Shorty-ML-SL; square taper, 68/113.5
Pedals: Frog Bikes, eco-friendly rice husk & plastic composite, with reflectors, 9/16"
Chain: KMC, 8-speed
Handlebar: Alloy, 580mm width, 60mm rise, 25Âº sweep
Brake Levers: Tektro JL510, Aluminum, easy reach
Saddle: Frog Bikes child-specific saddle (medium), steel rails
|Brake system||Rim brake|
|Impeller size||24 inch|
|Number of gears||8|