Giro Latch - black/dark shadow
The Latch™ was designed to provide the best possible connection between biker and flat pedals - especially when the trail becomes uneven. With a new fit that brings the foot closer to the pedal and the flattened sole profile, the contact area between the sole and pedal is optimized. The very flexible rubber compound of the Tack™ sole combines with the new Gamma profile design excellent grip and durability.
The heart of the shoe is the new Mute™ Foam, a midsole foam specially designed with a slow rebound and ensures that you always stay connected to the pedal regardless of impacts from ruts, roots and stones. The unique combination of a perfect fit, quick-drying microfiber upper, the grip of the Tack rubber sole and the cushioning of the Mute Foam, makes the Latch a new benchmark for flat pedal shoes.
- Upper material: quick-drying microfiber Rockprint™ reinforcements in the toe area
- Closure system: lacing system with clamping tab for lace loops
- Sole: Mute™ Foam 3D midsole, HD polyethylene reinforcement plate Tack™ rubber outsole on flat pedal pins optimized Gamma profile design
- Footbed: 3D footbed
- Pedal system: flat pedal system
- Weight: 334 grams per shoe (size 43)
- Sizes: 39-50
- Recommended use: MTB Trailride, All Mountain, Bike Park, BMX, E-MTB, Touring