Please revise your cookie settings to view this video.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
item temporaly not available
NS Bikes Metropolis 2 Cromo - blackThe parade discipline that made NS Bikes great! The dirt bikes from NS are available in three... more
NS Bikes Metropolis 2 Cromo - black
The parade discipline that made NS Bikes great! The dirt bikes from NS are available in three different product versions: the Metropolis series has a solid steel frame, while the dirt bikes of the Movement series use a stiffer aluminum frame. For all those looking for a fun bike for street and pump track, on the other hand, the Circus is spot on. The Metropolis was the first bike that NS brought onto the market - and has been one of the bestsellers in the portfolio ever since. For 2021, all Metropolis bikes come with a brand new steel frame, based on the geometry of the Decade! The Metropolis 2 is the slightly slimmed-down version of the top model: It has the same new steel frame and is equipped with a Manitou Circus Sport suspension fork and a powerful SRAM level brake - and the sexy paintwork definitely makes it a real eye-catcher in the park.
- Frame: 4130 CrMo steel, Decade geometry, butted tubes
- Fork: X-Fusion RC32, 100 mm travel, 15 x 110 mm
- Rear brake: Shimano MT410, 160 mm brake disc
- Front brake: Tektro MD-M300 Aries, 160 mm brake disc
- Crank: Salt by WTP Tubular CrMo, 25 teeth
- Bottom bracket: Salt by WTB, Spanish BB
- Handlebar: NS Lick, 740 mm width
- Grips: NS Bikes Hold Fast
- Stem: NS Chemical, 25.4mm
- Saddle / Seat Post: Octane One Fat Seat Combo
- Hubs: NS bikes, sealed bearings
- Rims: NS Dirt 26 "
- Tires: Kenda Small Block 8, 26 x 2.1 "
- Weight: approx. 12.8 kg (without front brake)
Customer information: For reasons of safety, we would like to point out to you that every bike should be professionally assembled by a trained mechanic within the framework of your physical integrity!
|Fork Suspension Range||100 mm|
|Wheel Size||26 inch|
Supplier number: BI-NSB-2141/1/unis
Ns bike super