Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
These options are not available!
NS Bikes Metropolis 3 Cromo DJ - 2018Awesome ride quality of steel tubes and classic slim look - this is the bike to go for if you... more
NS Bikes Metropolis 3 Cromo DJ - 2018
Awesome ride quality of steel tubes and classic slim look - this is the bike to go for if you love cromoly. The metropolis has all the features of a modern pro-level dirt bike, with geometry and parts that have been chosen by top riders. You can take it straight out of the box and head to mellowpark to practice your 360 nosedives, or even go for a big backflip at a crankworx event. If you are not planning to go so far, hit the streets and practice some off-the-bank tailwhips. the bike is ready for this kind of stuff because it has all the features of a modern pro-level dirt bike. NS Bikes has years of experience in building dirt bikes and believe that this is one of the best out there.
- Frame: NS Bikes 4130 cromoly / Hi-Ten tubes
- Size: one size
- Fork: RST Dirt RA, 100mm travel, 10 mm axle, steel steering tube
- Headset: FSA press-fit 1-1/8”, loose ball
- Stem: NS Bikes Chemical 25.4 mm
- Handlebar: NS Bikes Lick, 740 mm
- Grips: NS Sam Pilgrim signature grips, w/o flanges
- Brakes: Tektro Novela 160 mm rear / v-brake Alhonga front
- Bottom Bracket: SALT by We The People, Spanish BB
- Crank: SALT by We The People, tubular cromoly
- Chainring: SALT by We The People, 30T steel ring
- Chain: PYC-410H
- Freewheel: 14T
- Rims: Jalco DBX front, NS Fundamental rear
- Hubs: Joytech 9 mm front, Joytech Single Speed rear with 14T freewheel
- Spokes: 14G-2.0mm w/ 14 mm nipples
- Tires: Kenda Small Block 8 26x2.1" rear & front
- Seatpost + Saddle: Octane One fat seat-post combo
- Pedals: NS Nylon
- Weight: ~13.8 kg including pedals, without front brake
|Wheel Size||26 inch|
|Age Group||Adults, Children|
Supplier number: BI-NSB-8042/1
Das Ding fährt sich spitze und für den Preis is die Ausstattung Bombe. Mein Fazit, kaufen!
Sehr schnelle Lieferung. Schnell und einfach zusammen gebaut. Für Einsteiger auf jedenfall ein top Dirt Bike. Mein Sohn ist sehr zufrieden und glücklich.
Alles bestens, gerne wieder! Top Kundenbetreung!
Der Zusammmenbau war einfach. Bin sehr zufrieden und es macht mächtig Spaß.
Sehr gutes Bike, perfekt für Anfänger und Fortgeschrittene, macht Spaß!
Sehr gutes Einsteiger Bike und auch für Fortgeschrittene. Erfüllt sein Zweck, um einfach mal den nächsten Spot auf zu suchen und paar Tricks zu üben.
A good start to get strong
For the first sight it has a very nice design, if u get closer even better.
Advantages(in my opinion) :
-It is so stiff for a steel frame
-Price(obviously), this is one of the cheapest "starter" dirt/stret bike that worth buying
-the geometry fits for me
Disadvantages(in my opinion) :
-The weight of the fork. It is very heavy, that is why it is a good start to get strong, but it comes with the low price.
-The rear hub is maybe the weakest point of the whole setup, you will have to adjust, clean and re-grease the bearings regularly to keep it alive.
-Can not set the seat angle, because it is completely built together with the seatpost, can only adjust the hight.
I bought this bike because i want to start again dirt/street riding, i didn't do this kind of riding in the last 5 years. I knew exactly what kind of bike i was looking for, and this is just enough for my goals to complete.
Maybe i will upgrade the rear hub when it dies, and get a seat with adjustable angles.