Please revise your cookie settings to view this video.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
item temporaly not available
NS Bikes Movement 3 Alloy DJ Interm - GreenThe Movement for beginners: the Movement 3 offers a solid package for everyone who is new to... more
NS Bikes Movement 3 Alloy DJ Interm - Green
The Movement for beginners: the Movement 3 offers a solid package for everyone who is new to the dirt jump universe. The well thought-out equipment is fun for a long time and the light aluminum frame encourages trickery.
We recommend a professional final assembly before starting your journey.
- Frame: NS Bikes 6061-T6, specially shaped and butted tubes, integrated tapered headset
- Fork: RST Dirt T, 100 mm travel, 9 mm quick release axle
- Headset: IS42 / IS52 integrated tapered headset with sealed bearings
- Stem: NS Chemical, ø 25.4 mm
- Handlebar: NS Lick, 740 mm wide
- Handles: NS Hold Fast Unlocked
- Seat post: Octane One
- Saddle: Octane One fat seat post combo
- Brakes (V / H): Alhonga V-Brake / Tektro Novela, mechanical disc brake
- Brake levers: Alhonga, Tektro Novela
- Crankset: Salt by WTP Cromoly, 30 teeth
- Bottom bracket: Octane One external
- Chain: PYC-410H, 1-speed
- Pedals: NS nylon
- Rims: Jalco DBX 26 inches, NS Fundermental 26 inches, 32 holes
- Spokes: 14mm, steel
- Hubs (V / H): NS Hub 9 mm Bolt on, NS Hub Singlespeed
- Tires: Kenda Small Block 8, 26 x 2.1 inches (53-559)
- Weight: ~ 13.1 kg
|Fork Suspension Range||100 mm|
|Wheel Size||26 inch|
Supplier number: BI-NSB-2045-602-unis
NS Bikes Movement 3
The bike came within the delivery time promised. It was easy to assemble and without any damage anywhere. It also came with the front brake. The bike itself rides great and the paint job is just amazing. The only disadvantage might be the fork, as it is a little bit soft, so i will probably upgrade it at some point. All in all, i'd say i'd recommend it for anyone, that doesn't want to spend a lot on a dirtjumper.