Onza Tires Porcupine 29x2.40 Inch Folding Tire - White/Skinwall
The Porcupine is the ideal all-rounder that works in any situation, no matter what the conditions. It offers a wide field of application, ranging from Tour to All-Mountain. The aggressive shape of the side lugs combined with a soft rubber provide plenty of traction in any situation. Due to its center lugs and their ramp-like shape, the Porcupine rolls especially smoothly.
- ETRTO: 61 - 622 (29 x 2.40)
- Ideal all-round casing with high puncture protection .
- Wide range of use from trail to all-mountain and enduro .
- TRC 60 TPI single-ply casing with nylon sidewall reinforcement
- Tubeless Ready
- Dual Compound compound for best traction coupled with good rolling characteristics and excellent durability .
- Harder 60a rubber on the center lugs for low rolling resistance and wear .
- Grippy 45a on the side lugs for extra grip and excellent cornering grip .
- Weight: 860 g (29 inch)
TRC Trail Casing:
The Onza TRC casing represents the perfect compromise between low weight and puncture resistance. The ideal choice for a range of use from trail to all mountain and thus suitable for the majority of all mountain bikes.
Rubber compound Medium Compound 60:
All ONZA tires have a dual compound structure, ie they consist of two rubber compounds with different properties. This allows the tire to be ideally developed for its respective area of application.
|Impeller size||29 inch|
|Tyre width||2.4 inch|