Onza Tires Porcupine RC 2.50 - GRC - kevlar/fold - 120tpi - black/black - 29"
In the roughest conditions!
From muddy days to loamy woods and deep dust, the PORCUPINE RC is made to keep you on the desired line even in the most difficult conditions. Developed in collaboration with some of the best downhill racers, no compromises were made in the quest for ONZA's most aggressive tire.
- High puncture protection .
- For Enduro, Gravity and E-MTB
- Ultra-light GRC 120 TPI single-ply casing with 2-ply reinforcement .
- Folding tire - Foldable Kevlar bead with special bead reinforcement .
- Lightweight butyl inserts
- Tubeless Ready
- Weight: 1200 g
GRC Gravity Casing
The GRC carcass technology is optimized to provide the driver with the best possible comfort in combination with a very high level of puncture protection.
Rubber compound - Soft Compound 50
All ONZA tires have a dual compound structure, meaning they consist of two rubber compounds with different properties. This allows the tire to be ideally developed to its respective field of application.
- Dual Compound mixture for best traction paired with good rolling characteristics and long life .
- Soft 50a rubber on the center lugs for plenty of grip and good rolling characteristics .
- Grippy 45a on the side lugs for extra grip and excellent cornering grip .
|Tyre size||29 inch - ETRTO 622 mm|
|Bike World||Mountain Bike World|
|Tyre width||2.5 inch|
|Material Feed||Kevlar, Rubber|