POC Aspire - Opal Blue Translucent
The revised Aspire has been further refined and adapted to the needs of Radfahrernd. The new design ensures optimum wearing comfort with or without a helmet. So you can now wear your favorite lifestyle glasses on the bike without any problems. The Grilamid frame is lightweight, flexible, durable and the hydrophobic rubber ensures a good fit. This keeps the Aspire always in place, even in the rain or if you schiwtzt hard. Numerous different Clarity lenses are available for the new Aspire, which offer optimal view thanks to optimized contrast and color spectrum..
- Adjustable temples Clarity technology for clear vision .
- Bio-Grilamid frame Lightweight, strong and durable frame made largely from renewable materials .
- Adjustable nose pad A soft, adjustable rubber nose pad allows for a secure fit.
- Adjustable temples Adjustable temples with non-slip rubber for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Snap joints Snap joints allow the temples to break off in the event of a fall to minimize injury. They can be effortlessly snapped back into place afterwards.
- Clarity lens lens with Clarity technology available for clear vision.
- UV 400 Full UVA and UVB protection.
- Ri-Pel™ coating protects against dirt, water, sweat, salt, oil and dust to make the glasses easier to clean. .
- Scratch-resistant coating Keeps the lens free from scratches that can impair vision. .
- Includes -Soft glasses case/cleaning cloth -Hard case .
- Frame:95% Nylon Grilamide TR90, 5% Megol, Lens: 100% Polyamide .
|Bike World||Mountain Bike World|
|Material Feed||Frame 95% Nylon Grilamide TR90, 5% Megol, Lens 100% Polyamide|