POC Ora - Opal Blue
The new Ora MTB goggles were developed to meet the requirements and needs of the modern mountain biker. The Ora offers a very large field of view and allows you to see obstacles faster and thus react more quickly to dangerous situations. It can be combined with all POC helmets, especially the Tectal and Coron models. The high-quality Carl Zeiss lens, in the neutral colorbon "Grey", ensures a clear view in a wide range of conditions, especially when light and shade change. It can also be changed in no time at all. The new Ora was designed without additional ventilation in the foam to ensure maximum air circulation. The unique design, combined with details such as the flexible frame and size-adjustable grip band, ensure a perfect fit and high wearing comfort..
- Excellent ventilation Continuous ventilation with the helmets of POC. .
- Cylindrical lens For a clear, undistorted view.
- Wide field of view The wide lens provides exceptional wide field of view, even in the peripheral areas. .
- Neutral tint lens A light gray lens from Zeiss for different conditions and light conditions. .
- Replaceable lens The lens can be easily removed and replaced.
- Three-layer foam padding For a soft and comfortable feel on the face.
- Flexible frame The soft frame adapts to different face shapes.
- Ventilated frame Minimizes fogging.
- Wide strap For a secure fit on the helmet, the wide strap can be easily adjusted.
|Bike World||Mountain Bike World|