Ride Concepts Vice Mid Youth Shoe - black/white
First class dirt and BMX mid-top flat pedal shoe
Developed from the popular low-top Vice, the Vice Mid is a casual shoe that packs a punch with its protective mid-top upper and internal toe guard. Dirt jump and slopestyle riders will appreciate the pedal feel and compliance of the RC Fuzion outsole - an inverted hex pattern that brings the pedal closer to the rider. Combined with HIGH GRIP rubber, the sloping inverted hexagons with a diameter of 9mm in the toe and heel area and 7mm in the pedal contact area allow the pedal to "penetrate" the outsole for unparalleled sensitivity.
- RC Fuzion outsole with angled inverse hexagons,varying in diameter from 9mm at the toe and heel to 7mm at the pedal contact area
- Mid-cut suede upper is durable and protective
- 3mm EVA sockliner supports the foot and absorbs shock
- D3O® High Impact Zone Technology sole supports the foot and absorbs shock
- Traditional lacing provides a custom fit.
- Antibacterial mesh lining controls odor
- Internal TPU toe protection.
Exterior 80% suede, interior 10% polyester, outsole 10% rubber
Weight: approx. 650 g / pair
|Bike World||Kids Bike World|