Velocity Hucking Systems VHS 2.0 Slapper Tape - blue
VHS is back! And there must have been quite a bit of work behind the scenes, because the Slapper Tape has become more powerful than you could ever imagine..
VHS 2.0 is larger and more durable with a wider 70mm footprint (up from 25mm on the original) that wraps around the chainstay and conforms to the shape of the frame. The new design is UV resistant and has softer bubbles for an even smoother ride without compromising durability. VHS (Velocity Hucking Systems) was developed in New Zealand and tested around the world on some of the wildest trails in the world and found to be good. The tape replaces the tattered tubes or puny factory protection stickers on the chainstay with a durable and effective silencer that makes your bike look really professional. Give your bike a thorough noise treatment..
For whom is this article suitable:.
The VHS 2.0 Slapper Tape is perfect for those who are tired of having to endure the loud sound of the slapping chain on rough trails. VHS 2.0 Slapper Tape is a clean and effective solution that eliminates the sound of chain slapping forever..
- Made of malleable and UV-resistant silicone rubber .
- Length: 350 mm
- Width: 70 mm
- Height: 10 mm
- Remove your existing chainstay protector (including a protective film). .
- Clean the chainstay thoroughly to remove debris and old adhesive. .
- Followed by washing with isopropyl alcohol to get everything sparkling clean.
- Avoid using household cleaners, as they often contain silicone, which prevents the adhesive from sticking.
- Test the length of the VHS tape and cut it to size if necessary.
- Pull off the backing tape and apply even, firm pressure while attaching the VHS tape to the bike.
- Let it cure for at least 30 minutes before riding, or up to 6 hours in humid conditions.
- Remaining pieces can be used for other small areas.