Abus CliffHanger velvet black
For aspirational trails
The CliffHanger is the flagship trail model of the ABUS MTB series. When it comes to steep downhill and uphill on the enduro bike, the MTB helmet offers reliable protection.
Lighter, better ventilated and with adjustable TriVider webbing distributor - so the CliffHanger can score points. The special MTB adjustment system also ensures that the helmet sits comfortably and rock solid on the head when rattling through the wildest rock gardens. The inner shell of EPS rigid foam is foamed into a three-part outer shell. This provides lightness and stability. ActiCage is an additional reinforcement of the helmet structure, which at the same time creates space for large ventilation openings. With the CliffHanger has succeeded in developing a helmet that offers the near-optimal conditions for high speeds and demanding trails.
- Multi-Shell In-Mold for a durable bond between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Zoom-Ace-MTB: Height-adjustable adjustment system to fit the circumference of the head
- Ponytail compatibility: helmet well suited for pigtail wearers
- Side adjustable, non-slip TriVider strap system
- QUIN ready - easy upgrade with QUIN chip sold separately for fall detection
- Molded-in lower shell for added durability
- Height adjustable visor
- FidLock magnetic buckle
- ActiCage: Structural reinforcement integrated into the EPS to optimize stability
- GoggFit: Device that allows to fix a goggle when the athlete does not need it during the ride
- Ventilation: excellent ventilation through 8 air inlets and 6 air outlets